Thursday, January 24, 2008

Hidden Post made public

The following used to be hidden, but I don't need to hide it and therefore it is being made public. It is a post from when I was drunk, so sorry for any misspellings:
(Opened on 04/02/2008)


I hope this hides everything. I don't even know what is happening to me right now. I can't even type straight. I hate being drunk, and especially hate alcohol. I don't even remember most of the night which is not good. I remember Mark saying I may just be acting drunk and just actually tire, but he said that near the end. I am so tired I don't even know what I am typing fully. I know that I am completely intoxicated and that I hate it. I remember typing something on my cell. It says:

"The question is, do you like math more than teaching? Cause you are already on the path to be a teacher. Do you want to give up that in order to pursue math even though you know it won't get you very far. Do you want to teach your children or what. Will you even be able to do that? Can you teach your own children? Or are you forced to be a math geek forever? I prefer math. Math all the way. I hope I remember in the morning."

That is all. I am tired and eating an apple. I have lecture in the morning so I am off to bed. Good night.

-Aram the Garmo

No comments: