Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Weather

Back for my second post of the evening! This topic will be about the weather so far in England.

A lot of people have this weird idea that the weather here in England is disgusting. There is this idea that it is always raining and just always depressing. I actually find the exact opposite. The weather here is so intriguing. You wake up in the morning and look at the weather forecast and then you trash the report you just read because it means absolutely nothing. A rainy day could mean 2 drops of rain, and a sunny day could mean the exact same thing. So since the weather is so unpredictable you always walk around with an umbrella just in case rain came in.

Another wonderful aspect about the weather is the clouds. In California the clouds almost didn't move. They stayed in place and created beautiful pictures in the sky. Over here the clouds move so fast it is amazing. It's as if the clouds have somewhere to go and they are in a rush to get there. I also like the way the clouds move. Since they are moving so fast it is an amazing site to see. One minute it is completely cloudy outside. Then you walk through a mall and by the time you walk to the other side the clouds have all disappeared and it is suddenly a hot sunny day. I find it amazing.

I will agree that it is pretty cold, but you get used to it. Within a couple of days I was used to the weather over here.

I think that is all about weather. Pictures are coming soon. I am waiting for a day that I am not dying and the weather outside turns out good AND I don't have classes in order to take pictures. So far I have pictures of my room. You can view them here:
http://s71.photobucket.com/albums/i143/crazyinsanoman/Clarence%20Dock%20-%20my%20room/

Freezing his bum off,
Aram the Garmo

No comments: