Monday, September 3, 2007

9 days until departure

So I am still currently in Phoenix, Arizona and I am trying to decide what I want this blog to become. I figure it will contain two main components.
1) My travelings and the places I visit and my ideas of them
2) My philosophical ideas or desires that I so choose to post

Currently, I am 9 days away from leaving the US for a very long period of time. So far in Phoenix I have been working on my scrap book which is slowly coming along and watching some TV shows. The scrap book is a weird creation. It takes more time than I anticipated and I hope I will be able to finish it by Wednesday. The TV shows are mainly history channel or LOGO so that I can catch up on the times a little.

Today I was taking care of my step uncles grandson (I don't know what that makes him), and he is 5 years old, and he is so adorable. I am slowly falling in love with little children. I think I may be ready to have a child. It is sort of weird considering this since I am only 20 years of age, but I am ready for a child. I know it will be a while until I can adopt one, but it seems like forever. Children are so cute and so much fun, I don't know how anyone can live without one. They have so much energy and so many ideas that it is impossible to not sit and try and understand them.

But now that I have explained my main goals of this blog and talked a tiny bit of the past couple of days, I will leave. I am deadly tired from running around with Tyler (step uncle's grandson), and swimming in the pool for a few hours so I am going to head off to bed.

Current Time in Phoenix: 12:10 AM
Current Time in England: 8:10 AM

No comments: